Our clients come from a broad range of industries and are still very focused on building very successful businesses – almost to a fault. Your intense focus on day-to-day operations has made you successful, but it has also left you exposed to some internal risks and with a more limited opportunity to create a long-range plan for your future transition.
Our clients vary, but most fit the following description:
- $3 million to $50 million in annual revenue.
- You are between 44 and 62 years old.
- You are a majority or controlling shareholder.
- A sizable piece of your net worth is tied up in the value of your company.
- You have a management team critical to the continued success of the business.
- You have owned the company for 10 years or more.
- You have 15 or more employees.
When it comes to properly planning a successful exit from your business, your recognize you cannot develop an effective plan alone. Having an experienced and trusted team of advisors you are already familiar with will now work through our proven, systematic Seven Step Process™ to ensure successful (very profitable) transition when the time is right.
Along with your advisor, we will deliver a written road map outlining the actions that are to be taken, the due date for each action and the name of the professional adviser responsible for its completion. We are committed to seeing the process through to completion, keeping the team on task and preparing you for one of the most important financial transactions of your life.
Advanced Exit Planning provides the expertise and process needed to create a successful exit plan tailored to your personal financial needs, while leaving you free to manage the operations of your company and enhance the long term enterprise value.