One day you will leave your business – how effectively and efficiently you accomplish that will be dictated by the quality of the planning you do over the 3-5 years before you sell your company. When that day comes, you will want to maximize the business value and minimize your tax impact. Working with your current financial advisor, we will help you accomplish much more with our proven process, custom designed to realize your personal planning objectives.
As the owner of a successful and valuable business you have probably asked the following…
- Do you find yourself thinking about getting out of your business?
- Are you wondering how to groom a successor?
- Is passing your company on to your children becoming increasing unlikely?
- Are you getting tired of fighting the same issues and want a different challenge?
- Does the whole succession idea seem overwhelming?
- Is your business value exposed to business, economic and employee risk?
- Do you think about how to convert what is possibly your largest and illiquid asset into cash?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, but are not exactly sure how to get started, it’s time for your Advanced Exit Planning conversation.
Along with your current financial advisor, investigate this collaborative, comprehensive approach to building and positioning your company to maximize its future value based on a proven process that addresses every facet needed for your personal exit plan.